We’re looking for an experienced, proactive Account Manager to provide exceptional service to our clients, manage multiple accounts, support client campaigns and identify new opportunities.
- Proactive management of client accounts including planning, forecasting and advising.
- Fielding queries or concerns / being the primary point of contact for clients
- Conducting regular calls and meetings with existing clients developing a joint working plan, addressing any concerns and maintaining strong relationships.
- Internal communication and co-ordination, representing the client’s needs within the company.
- Attending industry events and conferences – some overnight stays will be required.
- Work with external partners to identify opportunities and efficiencies for Rapidata and our clients
- Project managing the onboarding new client accounts or services
- Keeping CRM system and other client records up to date
- Monitoring and reviewing the quality of service delivery for clients
- Identifying opportunities and responding to requests to offer additional Rapidata services to existing clients.
- Regular analysis and reporting to internal stakeholders and clients
To find out more and how to apply, download the job description.