Trigger Communication Service
Rapidata’s Trigger Service helps you build strong and lasting relationships by having regular communication with your supporters and customers.
There’s always a risk someone might cancel their Direct Debit, or the bank may refuse a payment. If it happens, the sooner you make contact, the easier it is to maintain a relationship with your supporter or customer.
Communicating the right message at the right time can significantly increase loyalty and minimise attrition rates. Examples of trigger communications include:
- A thank you message incorporating the Advance Notice letter for all new instructions
- A thank you note after the first or subsequent successful payment
- Membership packs or cards sent after the first successful payment
- Confirmation of a change of details or amount
- Acknowledgement of a cancellation, including an offer of reinstatement
- Notification of a renewal falling due shortly
- A regular offer or a free gift
- A newsletter
- Membership bulk amount changes
We’ll work with you to develop a programme of communications that creates automatic responses to specific events or anniversary dates, and then print and post the mailings on your behalf using Rapidata’s Fulfilment Service . Or if you prefer, we’ll forward you the data so you can manage the communication process in-house.
Contact us and find out how we can help you reach your goals