Add Images to your Artez Pages
It’s finally here. After months of asking, suggesting and wishing I am happy to announce that you can now embed images on your Artez event pages. This is great news for clients who want to jazz up their fundraising and event registration pages with images, logos and more.
Since Artez pages sit on a secure server, it’s really important that no non-secure images appear on the pages. This can cause browser security warnings that may put off your donors and participants. Until today, unless you had access to a secure FTP site, posting images was just not possible.
This is now a thing of the past! You can embed images on most Artez pages – not just event pages; donation, in memory, purchase, fundraising and more. Why not try some of these suggestions:
- Add an image to your event home page from a previous year’s event
- Include an image of a special project on the donation thank you page and show donors how their gift will make a difference
- Use images to dress up links back to your main website such as news, events, fundraising
- Highlight items on the purchase home page or announce a sale
- If you have a corporate sponsor for your event, why not incorporate their logo throughout your event pages or add it strategically to specific pages within the application? The options are endless!
If you’d like to add images to your pages, please send them to email@example.com and we’ll embed them for you. All you need to get started is a high resolution .jpg file and the page destination. If you would like captions on your images, please add these in advance.
Here’s a great example from our friends at the Blue Cross:
If you have any questions about embedding images, please email Alex & Molly on firstname.lastname@example.org