Tis the season to start thinking about Christmas Fundraising
Now I’m the last person to encourage the retail madness of Christmas in October, but now is a good time to start planning your Christmas Fundraising campaigns. There are lots of great ideas out there from the ubiquitous alternative gift catalogue to that old stalwart the Charity Christmas card.
Our friends at Artez have put together a 1 minute video of their favourite Christmas campaigns from around the world which may inspire you. Click here to view some of their favourites.
If none of these appeal to you or just don’t fit your budget and strategy for 2009, then why not consider jazzing up your existing donation site? Or create a specific donation page for Christmas giving?
Here are 5 great ways to update your donation module for Christmas:
1. Tailor the thank you email to reflect the Christmas spirit
2. Create a new banner for your Donation Module with seasonal imagery and update the colours and fonts on your page
3. Update or add a list of suggested donation amounts that reflect the season. For example: £25 will provide Christmas Dinner for a family of five
4. Add an image or a video to your Donation thank you page. Do you have images from last year that show how your organisation, supporters and clients celebrated Christmas?
5. Offer your corporate supporters a unique, branded donation page that can be accessed directly from their company website
We’ve created a Christmas Donation Page for Helen & Douglas House – click here to visit it: Helen & Douglas Christmas Donation page
If you’re an existing Rapidata client and you’d like to find out more about how we can help you create a Christmas Donation page then please contact Molly or Alex.
If you’re not a client, but would like to find out more about our online donation services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org