Avoid Direct Debit Errors | Direct Debit
The Direct Debit problems experienced by Concern Worldwide (UK) can be prevented by taking a few simple steps, writes Scott Gray in Third Sector.
In the article, Scott gives five simple ways to safeguard your organisation against this type of payment error:
1. Reduce risk and review processes
2. Don’t mess with the submission files
3. Prioritise accuracy, even when time is tight!
4. Impose a warning system for submission values
5. Setup a Bacs Credit arrangement if the worst did happen
For all the details, please check out http://www.thirdsector.co.uk/avoid-becoming-next-concern-worldwide/digital/article/1393673 and if you have any concerns yourself, please feel free to contact Scott or anyone else at Rapidata.