Nominate your favourite Holiday Campaign
Is your organisation running a great holiday campaign? Or do you have a favourite campaign from another charity? Artez are looking for nominees for the 2009 competition.
Nominate your own organisation’s holiday campaign, or tell us about a project from a charity you admire. The judges will look at your entries and pick this year’s 6 in 60 to feature in the 2009 video and podcast.
And as an incentive, if you nominate an organistion, your name will be added to a random draw to win an iTunes gift certificate .
Criteria for Nomination:
– The campaign must focus specifically on the holiday season
– The campaign must include a fundraising component
– The campaign must be in support of a charity, nonprofit, advocacy agency or foundation
– The campaign may be international, or in languages other than English
– The campaign must have an online focus (web, social media, mobile)*
*We love integrated campaigns – offline projects with integrated online pieces are welcome for consideration!
Here’s a preliminary list of judges:
Eric Rardin, Nonprofit Services Director, Care2
Owen Charters, Executive Director, CanadaHelps
Jason Potts, Director, THINK Consulting
To nominate your favourite campaign, please visit: www.artez.com/nomination
If you have any questions, please contact Alex or Molly by emailing email@example.com