Launching Rapidata Advice Clinics – Free & exclusive for Rapidata clients
The first ever Rapidata Advice Clinic will run at the London Chamber of Commerce on the 24th May.
It’s completely free and exclusively for our clients.
Our experts, Hilary and Alex, will be on hand for an informal one-to-one meeting over coffee where you can ask those niggling questions, review your current service implementation, and discuss simple but potentially valuable tweaks for your processes and strategies.
Why? Rapidata is continually developing its services to incorporate new technologies and regulatory compliance so that our clients benefit from the best market advantage. In such a fast moving environment we know it’s easy to overlook or delay beneficial changes to your operations because you simply don’t have the time to investigate what more you could be doing to maximise your income. That’s why we want to be your eyes and ears as the experts in this field and help you with clear and concise advice in answer to your queries, on how you might improve your operations, strengthen your strategies, and maximise your income.
* Is your regular giving strategy for 2011 as robust as it could be?
* Discover more about Rapidata’s latest online fundraising services
* Pick up your copy of the new Rapidata’s Charity Direct Debit Tracking Report 2011
* What is the best way to approach Standing Order conversion?
* Are you unnecessarily losing Income from ‘unpaids’?
* How does the Rapidata FTP site work?
* Do you have a fundraising event planned? Would you like to collect registration fees and allow your participants to create their own online fundraising page simply and easily?
* Would you like to learn more about our mobile optimised donation pages and iPhone app?
To book a private 45 minute session with us on the 24th May, please contact us via email email@example.com or call 01293-524066