Relationship Fundraiser Webinar | Fundraising
Is your regular giving programme based on two-way communication? Do you really know what your regular supporters want from you? Do you find it difficult to convince your board that relationship fundraising works and should be invested in?
Join us for a fast-paced hour webinar on true Relationship Fundraising that explores the latest research from Rogare, the fundraising think tank of Plymouth University, and is full of current and practical information to help you review and improve your fundraising engagement and regular giving success.
Rapidata warmly welcomes special guest and fundraising thought leader Ian MacQuillin to present Rogare’s research into Relationship Fundraising Theory, talking you through:
• Building deeper relationships that place supporters at the centre of what you do
• How to measure the depth of those relationships
• Understanding what donors need from the relationship with you and how to meet those needs
• When transactional and relational fundraising models are appropriate, and when you need to move from one to the other
• Developing an ethos where donors share in your success and want to partner with you to achieve more
Ian’s 45-minute presentation is followed by an opportunity to ask him questions, this will run on just this one date, Monday 15th May at 11:30am. Please ensure you don’t miss out …
This webinar is ideal for fundraisers of all levels and experience, particularly senior managers, looking to learn from the latest academic thinking; supporting and expanding your understanding of relationship fundraising issues and how that might translate to improve and add value to your regular giving programmes.
Rapidata is proud to be an associate member of Rogare.