Sign up for our FREE January Webinar – Rapidata’s Connect portal, new features, more control
Kick start 2017 with managing your Direct Debit payer data easier, faster and altogether more effectively through your Rapidata Connect portal.
During January we are running a free 20-minute client webinar to help you get to grips with the new release of our client portal Connect and its new features that give you greater control from your desktop. With advice and tips we will be demonstrating Connect’s features, including brand new functionality rolled out in December that for the first time enables you to make changes to your supporter records in real time. Let us help you manage and optimise your regular income.
This webinar is running across multiple dates to help ensure you don’t miss out. Simply select the date that works best for you from these:
• Monday 16th January 2017, live at 2.00pm
• Tuesday 17th January 2017, live at 10.30am
• Wednesday 18th January 2017, live at 10.30am
• Thursday 19th January 2017, live at 10.30am
Stephanie Williams and Fiona Coaker from out Data Team will be your hosts, sharing their expert knowledge and experience on how to get the most out of Connect, and answering your questions live.
This webinar is ideal for anyone in your team responsible for regular giving or membership programmes using Direct Debits, and especially for those managing online donations, who would like to understand how to make best use of the new features. Equally, if you are a client but don’t currently use Connect and would like to know more, you are very welcome to join us.
In this webinar refresh or learn how to:
• Make real time amendments to payer records
• Real time reactivation of cancelled records
• Ensure the right rules are applied to your records so that your service is maintained seamlessly and without delay