An Executive’s Guide to Online Fundraising
Find out how the CEO’s do it across the pond with Artez’ latest webinar ‘ An Executive’s Guide to Online Fundraising ’. The webinar will be hosted by Joel Aflick, CEO of Respiratory Health Association of Metropolitan Chicago and Philip King, CEO of Artez.
The Webinar takes place on Thursday at 7pm and you can register here. But if you’ll already be home and preparing your dinner you can watch the recording in your own time next week when we post the link on the blog.
The webinar will cover everything you need to know about leveraging the power of the internet to transform fundraising at your organisation. Philip and Joel will discuss:
- Why your organisation should care about online
- The challenges associated with moving online and mistakes to avoid
- Integration of online and offline channels
- The role of person to person fundraising and social networking (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Tips for measuring and improving online fundraising results
Register now or watch it later.
Other exciting Webinars coming up:
- Top 5 Online Fundraising Ideas for Schools and Universities
- Successful Bike-a-thons: from A to Z
- Give Your Gala and Golf Fundraiser a Makeover
- How to Develop a Monthly Giving Program
- Online Fundraising 101: Hospital Foundation edition
Subscribe to the Rapidata blog in your RSS feeder or check back regularly for updates. We’ll keep you posted!