What’s new in the Artez January Release?
Artez has just released the latest version of their solution!
We’re excited to tell you all about the new enhancements and tools available in the system
- Facebook Connect – Did you know that one out of every four pages visited on the internet is a Facebook page? Artez Interactive has added Facebook Connect to the Artez system as a great way for your organisation to leverage the popularity of Facebook in your online fundraising campaigns. Your donors can choose to log into Facebook to speed up their donation process.
- Facebook Connect is a great way to reach out to your wired donors!
- Enhanced Registration Upgrade – The number and arrow images on the progress bar have been really popular with clients! Artez has added 12 new colours (including white) to help you brand your fundraising campaigns. You can also a to link to your own .css file (hosted on a secure server).
- Lump Sum Payments - There are lots of reasons why event registrants might be collecting cash and cheques for your cause. Proceeds from bake sales, workplace events & church fundraisers can now easily appear on a team or individual’s donor scroll and be listed in your records alongside other donations. No more messy data!
Want to learn more? You can do three things:
- Log into the Artez system: Check out the ‘How To Guides’ on the home tab blog
- Join us for our January 2011 Enhancements Webinar: We’ll tell you all about the latest upgrades to your events and donation forms. Bring your questions and we’ll answer them on Tuesday, 18th January. Keep an eye on the Artez System home tab blog and your email for the link to register.
- Get in touch with the support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or calling 01293 524066