We’re Hiring a Client Support Coordinator
Rapidata is looking for a talented problem-solver to join our client services team. Our front-line client services team provides technical support to clients using Rapidata’s online tools. But this job isn’t just about technical support, it also involves working closely with our clients to set up and customise their tools, provide training and building long-term partnerships.
- Becoming the lead client support contact for phone and email support, including answering incoming calls/emails, investigation and problem-solving
- You will represent the company with personable and helpful customer service; building one-to-one relationships with our clients
- Serving as an internal resource for our data admin and client service teams
- Working directly with clients to setup and customise online payment and fundraising pages
- Understanding our online tools as a power user
- Maintaining helpdesk solution centre
- Collecting client and system information and providing written/verbal case updates as needed
- Maintaining and updating an understanding of the non-profit sector as it relates to our clients’ needs
- Delivering online training sessions for clients
- Assisting Digital Development Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical details to a non-technical audience
- Experience in setting and communicating expectations to clients
- Skilled in mediating and resolving problems and managing the progress of open cases
- Excellent computer/Internet skills with proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, with a focus on Excel
- Experience deploying or supporting web-based systems strongly preferred, especially within a CRM context
- Knowledge of SalesForce is an advantage
- Knowledge of new media/web development is an advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal skills are a must
- You must be able to demonstrate a successful history working in a team environment
- Must be highly organised and able to process and track a number of tasks under tight timelines
- Knowledge of the non-profit sector is an advantage
This is a full-time position based in Three Bridges, West Sussex. Salary range is £17,000 to £20,000 depending on experience.
If this role is perfect for you, then please get in touch! To apply for this position please submit a cover letter and CV to Alexandra Bono email@example.com.
We are a fast-growing company that is looking to expand our client services team. Our offices are based in Three Bridges, West Sussex 2mins from main line rail services. Our office is a casual work environment with a focus on team work. We work primarily with charities and non-profit organisations across the UK. Our client services team focuses on building long-term partnerships with our clients to understand how to best meet their needs. Rapidata Services is an equal opportunity employer.